Also known as AND-Split.
- to fork from a single activity to multiple parallel sequences
- the parallel branches execute concurrently
- multiple streams of work need to be executed at roughly the same time
- the streams are independent
- same numer of in- and out-transitions are required
AND-Gateway(cf. up) or uncontrolled sequence flow (i.e. implicit parallel split) without a gateway symbol (c.f. below)
- Version 1
- Parallel Split with a
Fork Node. If the Task Nodes
proofread Languageconsist of several tasks (instead of just one task each), the tasks of both Task Nodes could be executed as a total parallelized list of all tasks. Hence all tasks are listed together in the work list of the client and could be completed in an arbitrary sequence.
- Version 2
- Parallel Split with several (hidden) tasks inside the Task Node
proofread Document. Graphically only the
Task Nodesare shown in the jBPM GPD and not the tasks, that they consist of. For instance, these tasks could be
proofread Content. Confer the Sequence example of jPDL.