Also known as Kill Process.
- to stop the execution of an entire process on a cancellation trigger
- the started process splits in the main flow and in a cancellation flow, waiting for an cancellation event
- a cancellation event stops the whole main flow
- similar to Cancel Activity, but the
Cancellerruns in parallel to the main flow, rather than to just a single activity
Cancellertransitions to a stop event, which stops the entire process at each given activity
- to model the cancellation into the process code means a better portability than a cancellation through the administration console